Sunday, February 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 2/27/12

I am slowly getting back on the ball with my menu planning.  I have been doing good, just not good at blogging.  I haven't blogged in weeks!  On either this blog, or my other blog.  My mind has been elsewhere I guess.  Anyway, here is our menu for the week...

Saturday - Cheesy Chicken Chowder, Cornbread Muffins
Sunday - Pizza Casserole, Tossed Salad
Monday - Buffalo Chicken Chili, Tossed Salad
Tuesday - Nachos
Wednesday - Three Cheese Penne & Sausage, Tossed Salad
Thursday - Hamburger Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Tossed Salad
Friday - Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Saturday - Herbed Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes, French Style Green Beans

My cornbread muffin recipe is one that I converted to be gluten free.  I have made these muffins numerous times in the past, but since being gluten free I haven't made them until now.  They turned out wonderful!

My husband requested the buffalo chicken chili again, I think it's turning into his favorite!

If anyone happens to try one of my recipes, or one that I link to, I would love to hear your thoughts on it. :)

I already have next weeks menu ready as well, made grocery shopping really easy this past week.  The only thing I have left to get is some fresh vegetables.

Be sure to check out other Gluten Free Menus and recipes at the Gluten Free Menu Swap!

1 comment:

  1. I can see why your husband keeps requesting the Buffalo Chicken Chili! It really looks yummy. Glad to have you join us in the menu swap this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...