| Banana Bread |
| Banana Bread |
Ingredients:
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
3 beaten eggs
2 cups GF AP flour (I use Bob's Red Mill AP flour)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/4 tsp salt
3 bananas, very ripe (when the peeling start turning black)
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Cream butter in mixer. Add brown sugar and eggs, mix well. Add bananas (just break them into chunks and drop them in the mixer). Add remaining dry ingredients, making sure you are scraping the sides of the bowl well. Pour mixture into one greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 1 hour or until done.
I have made this with and without nuts. I don't care for nuts, but my husband loves them. Today, I made two loaves (I had 6 bananas I needed to get used up), one with nuts, and one without.
| Banana Bread with Walnuts |
| Banana Bread with Walnuts |
No comments:
Post a Comment