Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 3/5/12

Last week was great.  Everything went pretty much as planned, and very little complaints.  I did a lot of cooking and baking and have learned more about gluten free cooking.

The only change was on Saturday.  Instead of cooking the pork roast, I made Cheesy Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna.  Oh my, this was so good!  It was a recipe my friend showed me on Pinterest.  The only problem with it was my box of lasagna noodles says not to precook them.  I have never precooked them when I make my regular lasagna.  Well, for this new lasagna, they are going to have to be precooked, we ended up taking the top layer of noodles off, and even the rest of the noodles weren't cooked all the way.  I will be making it again sometime, I will make sure I post my results.  But, the filling was amazing.  My friend and I both agreed it would also make a delicious hot dip for tortillas!

 So, for this week.....

Sunday - Pizza & Wings
Monday - Parmesan Fried Chicken, Garlic Noodles
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Brats/Hot Dogs, French Fries
Thursday - Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Friday - Oven Baked Chicken, Mushroom Rice
Saturday - Southwest Cheese Soup, Tossed Salad, Turkey Sandwiches

Check out other Gluten Free menus at the Gluten Free Menu Swap!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like delicious meals all week for your family. Mmmm...mashed potatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...