Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 10/10/11





Last week was a bust.  I think we ate maybe one thing on the list.  I never got a chance to go grocery shopping, so it was an empty the freezer and pantry week, lol.

I am happy to report I already did my grocery shopping, and here is the plan!

Monday - Day trip to Burlington, dinner out

Tuesday - Tacos & Corn

Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Rolls, Celery Sticks, Tossed Salad & Bleu Cheese Dressing

Thursday - Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Corn, Tossed Salad

Friday - Pizza, Tossed Salad

Saturday - Spaghetti & Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread, Tossed Salad

Sunday - Hearty Pork Stew over Pasta

Most of the meals are simple, no recipe needed type of meals.  The Buffalo Chicken Rolls recipe I am adapting from a recipe from a Saving Dinner Menu Mailer.  The Hearty Pork Stew I found in a Taste of Home slow cooker cookbook.  I will post my adaptations after I prepare them.  I will be changing a few things on both recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...