Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 10/17/11


Clicking on either of the pictures above will take you to other wonderful Menu plans you can read about.  They are both great places for helping to revamp your weekly menus!!

Last week was pretty spot on, and saved me a lot of head aches in the kitchen!  Hoping for the same this week!

So, without further ado and blathering, here is the plan for this week:

Monday - Eating with friends

Tuesday - Tacos & All the fixings

Wednesday - Cheesy Chicken Casserole, Tossed Salad

Thursday - Cheesy Sausage Penne, Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread

Friday - Cheeseburgers, French Fries

Saturday - Chicken Stroganoff

Sunday - Homemade GF Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tossed Salad

A little note about the recipes:

The Cheesy Chicken Casserole is a recipe I got from GlutenFreely.com (a Betty Crocker run webiste). I have made it before and it was really good.  I can not remember where I got the Cheesy Sausage Penne recipe to be completely honest. **Edit - I found the recipe! It's from Taste of Home!  I will be using Sam Mills Corn Penne** This was one of those "I forgot to note where it came from and I have learned my lesson".  Since this menu was planned up for a month at a time, I didn't write the sources down.  Starting on the 30th, when I start the next month's menu plan, I will make a point to notate where the recipe came from!  The tomato soup recipe is from the same Taste of Home slow cooker recipe book I got the pork stew recipe from last week (which was yumm!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...